SP Aviation runs a successful scheduled airline and charter company and has been instrumental in successful airline start-ups as far afield as Asia and Africa, as well as within Europe.
SP Aviation runs a successful scheduled airline and charter company and has been instrumental in successful airline start-ups as far afield as Asia and Africa, as well as within Europe. From an “idea around the boardroom table” to feasibility study and on to full implementation, SP Aviation can draw upon its experience and resource the necessary expertise in order to bring ideas to life. With proven hands-on experience SP Aviation can offer consultancy in the following areas and more:
► FEASIBILITY STUDIES
Studies can be produced to cover virtually every aspects of the industry, from market appraisal, aircraft selection, start-up, to legislation, maintenance and new route development.
► BUSINESS PLANS
Full business plans can be produced with statistical and financial forecasts covering a 5 year period. SP Aviation has established a solid reputation for objectivity and accuracy.
► AIRLINE START UPS
Our consultants have been instrumental in covering such undertakings, ranging from small executive operations through to full domestic and international airlines.
► MANAGEMENT &STAFFING
SP Aviation advises on the optimum organizational and management structure and can assist in setting out required management qualifications.
► RESERVATIONS & YIELD MANAGEMENT
At the heart of the airline is its ability to sell seats. The right reservation system depends on the company’s features. SP Aviation is able to set up a complete reservation system.
- Operations Manuals – they define an airline operation and cover all areas of the operation, type specific aircraft, airport minima, training and continuing airworthiness;
- Quality System – it provides effective internal audit procedures which are able to identify and cure the non-compliances.
- Safety Management system (SMS) – a relatively new ICAO requirement.
- Writing of all Operation Manuals
- Establishing a Quality Management System
- Establishing a Safety Management system
- Establishing Continued Airworthiness Management
- Audit process on the whole operation